Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Baby Ren!

Baby Ren is here! He and Julie are both doing very well.

Here are the details:
Name: Ren Landon Neilson (Ren is Julie’s Grandfather’s name on the Smith side)
Date & Time: Monday - March 24, 2008 - 12:44 pm
Weight: 9 lbs, 3 oz!
Length: 21″

Here are a few pictures.

The Delivery - Julie’s delivery was a scheduled C-Section.

Showing Julie the Baby while the Doctors get her put back together.

Nick is going to interview for a lunch lady job after the baby’s born.

Julie and Ren

Close Up

Sleeping

The 4 Horsemen

Cole, Eric, and Ella all giving their BEST smile! We’re still working on it.

Eric says, “There’s 4 Kids and 2 Grown Ups, so now the Kids can take over.”

Julie and Ren - Day 2

Ren’s Cute Hair

Ren’s Finally Awake!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Great name choice! I hadn't heard . . . too bad Grandma's name was Milda: pretty doubtful anyone will ever use it :>

It's cool how much you look like your Mom. Me? I see Aunt Lynette everytime I look in mirroe. Kinda freaks me out.