Every time I turn around Ren is up on the table, standing in the middle of the table. He thinks he's a smartie pants. Even when I take the chairs away and turn them around backwards he pushes them back across the kitchen, to the table, and up he goes. All day long. Just keeping me busy.
3 comments:
I can't believe he and Nate are only 4 months a part. He looks so much older. You are right when you say he is your "little man"! Can't wait to see you this summer! Tiff :D
That's so funny! Jayci did that for a couple of days when she first figured out how to climb up on the chair, then the table, but luckily stopped for the most part. I'd hear her kind of whining from the other room, go in there and she was stuck standing on the table. Funny kids. He's getting so big and cute!
Oh- this makes me so homesick!!! I miss my little buddy.
Post a Comment