Oh man, I can seriously see this being our future with Van, he gets into EVERYTHING. I can't believe how much syrup was everywhere!! And Ren was loving it! hahaha, so funny. He's such a dang cute kid. Even with syrup all over and blue paint on his face.
4 comments:
Hey I like the blue lips! And that syrup is just nasty.
I don't even want to know how long that syrup took to clean up!!! Seriously Funny!
Oh man, I can seriously see this being our future with Van, he gets into EVERYTHING. I can't believe how much syrup was everywhere!! And Ren was loving it! hahaha, so funny. He's such a dang cute kid. Even with syrup all over and blue paint on his face.
Ohmigosh--it's making anxious just looking at the pics! Looks like fun, though! (You and Nick in for next time around??)
Post a Comment