I really look forward to General Conference weekend. I love listening to our leaders, and it is such a blessing to turn on the tv and invite such a powerful spirit right in to our home. I love having the prophets in our family room.And I'm happy to say that the kids were quite good this time. They worked hard on their conference packets and stayed quiet in the room for most of all the sessions. And that's a lot to ask for 4 young ones. I try my best to keep them happy, busy, and reverent so we can all appreciate this opportunity. My heart was truly filled.

HaPpY EaSTeR!I also loved having Easter on General Conference weekend. It was so wonderful to wake up and have no where to go or anything to get ready for. We enjoyed the day together doing Easter egg hunts and watching conference. (Now that I think about it.... it must have been all the Easter candy that kept them happy and reverent...)
1 comment:
LOVE your coffee table and the scrolls on the walls.
I desperately need to get my house looking cute . . .
Post a Comment