Yes, July 31, the first day of school! What a fun day.
Cole and Eric were so excited. No tears for anyone.
Eduprize Eagles Charter School, Queen Creek, Arizona
Cole and Eric were so excited. No tears for anyone.
Eduprize Eagles Charter School, Queen Creek, Arizona





2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how old they are and how big they're getting!!! Eric's in kindergarten!?! I had no idea. You're such a cute mom and the boys are so dang cute and grown up looking. I'm so excited that you're posting on your blog now, because Jon and I miss you all like mad, and this makes us all seem a little closer. At lease we can feel somewhat caught up! Love the posts, and the photos from the last post were beautiful--so cute of the kids. What a hot family! :)
Julie, this is the most wonderful thing! It's great to see the pictures and your comments. It's like being there with you and enjoying all the daily fun things you guys are up to.
Eric is hysterical! Sleeping pills, 1st day of school, soccer goalie. It's a blast! He's been ready for school for 2 years so I know he's ultra happy to finally get there.
Jeremy left for OK yesterday and after 13 hours of driving, only stopping 3 times for gas, he made it to Hayes, KS. Today he had 5 more hours to drive to reach Owasso where he is renting an apartment until the family arrives.
Monday, Dad and I are moving in with Kylie. Dad will go to work each day, but I'll be taking full care of the children, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc., so Kylie can pack. Saturday, the 9th, is a garage sale we'll help her with. Monday, the 11th, she closes on the sale, Tuesday, the 12th, Jeremy closes on the purchase and then he flies back home. Wednesday, the 13th, we all pack the U-Haul and a pull-behind trailer and exit the house. We hope to arrive in OK either late Friday night or Saturday morning. After helping them unload and settle in, Dad and I are going to Polly's house, only one hour away, for a day or two and then we'll actually return to Jeremy to say a final good-bye and then back to Utah.
They'll be getting a web cam like ours, so we can stay a bit closer. Speaking of that, you and I haven't used the web cam since forever. Let's do it again soon.
My love to you all, each and every one of all 6 of you! Can you imagine there are 6 of you now???
We'll be there for Halloween and I can hardly wait.
Oh, by the way, Dad's daughter Lorie is getting married to Dave, the father of Kansen. We'll be traveling to Vegas for that Sept. 1st. She is really happy at this point in her life. I hope it continues for her.
My love forever, Mom Neilson
Post a Comment