Sunday, June 21, 2009

Come on, pals. Let's celebrate with Mickey & Minnie!

This year Ella had a Mickey and Minnie birthday party. Ella has a really good friend, Asher, who's birthday is one day before hers. So the moms, Mary and I, like to do cute little combined theme parties for them. Asher got to be Mickey and Ella got to be Minnie. (Last year they had a Shrek party, Asher being Shrek and Ella being Fiona - complete with green Shrek ears. The swamp room was full of critters and fun.) We just can't help ourselves.


Mickey & Minnie birthday cake.


Ella and Asher - a.k.a. Minnie & Mickey - 3 years old

All our friends were there - Goofy, Donald, Daisy, and a few Plutos.

There were millions and millions of bubbles floating around,
and music,

and jumping on the trampoline,

and bouncing in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Of course lots and lots of food.


We played pin the nose on Mickey Mouse, and pick up the "mickey and minnie" m&m's with a straw.



Present time.


1 comment:

baxtersrus said...

That looks like so much fun! You are so creative and fun! I wish I could come to those cute parties. I can't believe she's three. I still remember her as "my" precious little baby girl. So cute.