That's pretty awesome! I wish I could have played at that age. I didn't play til I was 15, which by then I was too shy to do anything. Anyway, that looks way fun and Eric looks great! Joel
The kid's got skills and a great arm. I love the way he flew down the field with all the confidence in the world. I LOVE football. Wish I was there to watch him. Thanks for sharing so that we can watch his progress.
3 comments:
He's a natural! Way to go Eric!
That's pretty awesome! I wish I could have played at that age. I didn't play til I was 15, which by then I was too shy to do anything. Anyway, that looks way fun and Eric looks great! Joel
The kid's got skills and a great arm. I love the way he flew down the field with all the confidence in the world. I LOVE football. Wish I was there to watch him. Thanks for sharing so that we can watch his progress.
Post a Comment