Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ready...Set...Begin again.

I'm ready to begin again - or continue on with our family blog.

I'm recharged, refreshed, and re-inspired. And I've got a lot of catching up to do.

This year, my goal is to record more feelings, thoughts, experiences and challenges to add to our blog of family history. We were reminded of that today in our Stake Conference and I want to pass on to my little family this legacy of learning and growing in faith through our trials and joys along the way.

Here's a fun one from our baby, Ren, who is almost 3!

Last week I was making lunch and put a pot of water on the stove to boil. A while later Ren burst open the office door to tell me "c'mon mom - the water's poppin' bubbles!"




1 comment:

Mr. Smith said...

Ren is so funny. We had fun playing with him and the other kids on Saturday.