Nick's parents came to visit us in June when we blessed the baby. I read about the "Desert Belle Paddle Boat" and thought it would be a perfect activity to do while they were here. It was SO much fun! We purchased tickets for the family which took us on a 90 minute paddle boat ride around the Saguaro Lake which is about 45 minutes from our house. We set sail at 10 am Saturday morning, probably already 93 degrees out- perfect. Our boat captain was a cool guy who narrated all sorts of interesting info about Arizona- the plants and wildlife, while he steered us around the lake. We spent most of the trip in the back of the boat, but were also able to get up and walk around inside the cabin and up front. There weren't many people with us so we had plenty of room to roam. The kids had a fun time walking around and watching all the other boaters on the lake. I had a wonderful time. I love the water and the beautiful desert scenery. Thanks for visiting us Nana & Papa!!!










1 comment:
So much fun! Jon and I just went kayaking with your parents on the Potomac River last weekend and we LOVED it. There's just something about water that is always fun. I love the picture of Ella licking her lips, and I love that she's just shirtless in a diaper...so funny!! She's got the cutest little face! You've got dang cute kids, I hope they're not forgetting their Uncle Jon and Aunt Melissa!
Post a Comment