I have a picture just like this of me when I was about 7 sleeping with all my dolls and stuffed animals.
Already Ella's a shoe fanatic. She can put her shoes and socks on all by herself, and does it multiple times a day. Then she likes to show them to everybody.
doing aunt Jeni's tumbling..... the spiderman. she's a real monkey.
I love my daughter, she's truly wonderful.
And if you didn't know anything about Ella - this picture says it all!



3 comments:
Oh my heck how cute is she!!
I love Ella! She's so cute and I miss her.
Greats pics Jules, thanks for sharing. Ella is so cute sporting her 2 little fingers around the house. I can't believe how grown up she is. I love the photo where she's dazing off, and the b&w picture where she's showing her little attitude, every girls gotta have a little of that. LOVE YOU GUYS! —Jon
Post a Comment