* 2 Years Old *
We have lived here in our home for two years now, and time has gone by so fast. When I think back over the last two years SO much has happened and we have grown in so many ways. Just to name a few things: we completely finished our front and back yards, painted every wall in our home, put up ceiling fans and blinds and curtains, even bought some new furniture. Cole started Kindergarten, Ren was born, and now Eric has started Kindergarten. We are growing up. We have met so many wonderful people and have friends for life. We have visited and enjoyed a lot of what Arizona has to offer, been homesick for Utah now and then, but love so much about it here. Arizona is a cool place - even thought it's hot. We are blessed and have a lot to be grateful for.So, for those of you who haven't been to visit us (shame, shame), here are pictures of a few of our accomplishments, and the place we love to call home.





4 comments:
Hey, I didn't know you had a swing set! Fun!
Julie, I can't believe how much work you've done on your house! It's so pretty! Your place is amazing...it makes me excited to think about owning a home of our own someday (although I'm sure that's pretty far away). I love your paint, yard, photos, wallchatter, everything. You're such a cute mom, and I can't believe how big the kids are...Eric's starting to look all grown up! And Ella too! They're all so adorable.
I'm getting so excited to see you and Jen and your cute babies so soon! Let us know before you come if there's anything specific you need that will make your stay easier with the babies! (remember, we're new at this baby thing, so I'm sure there are things we won't even think of having yet). See you soon!! Oh yeah, and the baby shower got moved, so it looks like you guys will get to be here for it!
LOVE the tulip photo. CAN'T BELIEVE the backyard transformation. Holy Cow. . .
Oh . . and I'm impressed that you have window coverings. 5 YEARS in this house and we are still living in a fish bowl . . .
Post a Comment