Little Ren is already looking not-so-little. Crazy! Why was he just sitting looking in the distance for like a minute? That was funny. Hope to see you guys back in Utah again soon, you're the funnest! Joel
That's so cute, Julie! I can't believe he runs like that! I don't think Jayci would even do that. He's getting so big. Can't wait to hang out with him in a few weeks! Jayci and Ren will have so much fun together!
2 comments:
Little Ren is already looking not-so-little. Crazy! Why was he just sitting looking in the distance for like a minute? That was funny. Hope to see you guys back in Utah again soon, you're the funnest! Joel
That's so cute, Julie! I can't believe he runs like that! I don't think Jayci would even do that. He's getting so big. Can't wait to hang out with him in a few weeks! Jayci and Ren will have so much fun together!
Post a Comment