Wednesday, March 11, 2009

everyone's entertained

fun at our house







fyi... it takes forever - I mean forever- to download these mini videos to the blog, not sure why, and they turn out blurry and fuzzy anyway. I don't know how I feel about that.


.

4 comments:

The Minnesota Preators said...

Love the video! Your family is adorable and I love seeing glimpses of your lives through your blog!

(I agree, videos take forever to load, I always wonder if I am doing something wrong.)

baxtersrus said...

I love his laugh! Looks like fun, can't wait to come visit AZ, and you and your kids!

Jon Smith said...

Cutest video ever! Can't wait to witness the cute kids in person, in LESS THAN A WEEK!!! We're counting down the days till sunshine.

kallina said...

I'm glad everyone's having fun. You guys are awesome, can't wait to see you again. Joel