Fountain Hills is an awesome town about 50 minutes from our house - one of our favorite places to go. Every February they have Hot Air Balloons at their Great Fair. This is our second year going to the balloons and it's a fun tradition for us. We get up at 5:30 in the morning to arrive at dawn, the kids wear their pajamas and bring their blankets, and we eat our breakfast while watching the balloons go up all around us. I just love being outside with all the people, their dogs, and the beautiful balloons and scenery. Our little family of 6, plus one (jer), gets a lot of attention - at events like these we're practically the only ones there with kids... and
four kids - people are in awe, they love to watch us. I think it's awesome, I love my energetic crew.







(this balloon's really full of hot air)

cole, nick, ella, eric

eric, ella, cole, ren, nick


One thing we really enjoy is watching the balloons dunk their baskets into the lake. I swear it it seems like they're going to get stuck in the water every time - but they never do. Very exciting.
1 comment:
What a fun tradition! I wish we would have known about it when we lived down there. Congrats on baby #4! You're kids are so cute. I hope life is going we for you guys. Take care!
Post a Comment