Oh my gosh, how cute is he!?!? I can't believe he's walking, I love it. I'm so excited we'll get to see cute little Ren and everyone else in just 10 days! And I love that you're all in summer gear...that means good things for us. What a perfect getaway from DC in March...I'm looking forward to shorts and t-shirts for us too!
3 comments:
How cute, he looks like he's dancing! :) I'm jealous of the t-shirts and shorts look!
Walking at 11 months! Is that normal? Looks like you guys are ready for summer. Joel
Oh my gosh, how cute is he!?!? I can't believe he's walking, I love it. I'm so excited we'll get to see cute little Ren and everyone else in just 10 days! And I love that you're all in summer gear...that means good things for us. What a perfect getaway from DC in March...I'm looking forward to shorts and t-shirts for us too!
Post a Comment