Monday, February 22, 2010

count 'em - 3

HaPPy VaLeNTinE's DaY!!!

Ren enjoyed his valentines all at once!

He seriously licked once and rotated each sucker.

Love is delicious








And this is what the rest of us had for dinner! Nick cooked up these fabulously-amazing ribs which were fall-off-the-bone DeLiCiOUs!!! (along with corn on the cob and sweet potatoes) Yummmmmmm.

5 comments:

baxtersrus said...

Ren is so funny! He looks so grown up. Can't wait to see him and all the rest of you next month!!

Jon Smith said...

Ren. Hilarious!

Nick. Half man, half amazing!

Good photos of each. Priceless!

kallina said...

Ren's looking pretty good, but I have to admit I really liked his 90's surfer bum hairdo. He reminded me of that beach volleyball player, Karch Kiraly (I don't know why I remember him). Hope you guys are doing well. Joel

Melissa said...

Ren looks so cute with his little haircut! And I love the sucker rotation, he's a smart one! you gotta have back-up! Love seeing pictures of you guys, we miss you!! Way to cook up an awesome valentine's meal Nick!

Justin said...

It's good to see we're not the only ones that have lost the will to keep sugar away from the kids.