Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The kids need a puppy. I'm not sure if I do.

They are always asking for a pet. A puppy, a turtle, a snake, a lizard, anything.

Yesterday we stopped in at our favorite puppy shop and checked out the excitement. A little white puppy was playing in the exercise pen in the middle of the store. Eric jumped right in with him and had the time of his life letting that energetic ball of fur jump, wrestle, chew, and lick all over him. He enjoyed it so much.

I would love for them to have a pet. They are so cute and adorable (even the reptiles), and I believe they bring something special and unique to childhood like nothing else. I think it's good for a family.

But it hasn't happened. Not yet. Darn it. Hopefully when the time is right :)

2 comments:

nick and julie said...

What? What's going on over there while I'm gone?

kallina said...

busted!