We tied the knot. {2.10.99}
One thing's for sure.... the longer we've been married, the more out-of-date these pictures become. We were a little younger, a little skinnier, and some of us had more hair and lovely glasses.
But it still was the most wonderful day.
Happy Anniversary Babe!
One thing's for sure.... the longer we've been married, the more out-of-date these pictures become. We were a little younger, a little skinnier, and some of us had more hair and lovely glasses.
But it still was the most wonderful day.
Happy Anniversary Babe!










3 comments:
Congratulations on 11 big years. Holy cow that's a lot of years. Those photos are classic and are getting classicer by the second. Keep 'em coming!
Jon
Wow, you guys look like little kids in these pictures. I guess me and Kalli did too (I was 25). I like looking at everyone in the big picture; it's weird how much we've all changed in 11 years. Joel
Scotty's Fish Fry - Ocean Front on Newport Beach... had never been beat until Alexander's in Maui...
I love you Honey!
Post a Comment