Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog Day: the story of my life

HaPpy GrOUndHog'S DaY!!!

My life feels like the movie "Groundhog Day" quite often. I seem to do and say the same things day after day - especially with my children. "Didn't I just tell you these exact things yesterday? And the day before that? And the day before that?" It seems to be the same thing over and over and over. But, like the movie, I have learned (no, I am learning) to appreciate the little things, slow down, chill out, enjoy the moment, and try to be better than I was yesterday. (I'm glad I have tomorrow to continue trying.)

But, my life is good. Really good. I love my family and my children are growing up way too fast.

1 comment:

Waldo said...

Hey Julie I can sure relate to the "groundhog day" I always think, didn't I just pick up that room, do those dishes, do that laundry...and it goes on and on. Luckily I have a good husband and kids that make me laugh! Enjoy reading about your life.
Gail