Thursday, January 28, 2010

snow snow snow

One of the most exciting things about Christmas break is sledding behind the 4-wheeler in the backyard and enjoying the snow. During the two weeks we were there we enjoyed two fantastic snow storms. We spent most of every day outside sledding around. It was perfect. We had to borrow hand-me-down snow clothes for the kiddos and myself (thanks mom, Jeni, and Jeremy for the awesome 80's duds). The clothes Jeni and Jeremy wore as kids now fit Cole and Ella - they didn't mind. Joel, Justin, and I had a great time driving the 4-wheeler and the kids LOVED sledding around and around. We made little jumps for them to go off of and they had so much fun. This was all the entertainment we needed.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let's be honest here Julie, I'm pretty sure I have nothing to do with the '80's. I think I skipped over that and went straight to 90's (hence my sweet Bull's coat- and yes, that coat was seriously awesome.)