Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas Day

We spent the Christmas holidays in Utah and had such a wonderful time! We did all our favorite Christmas activities and spent lots of time with our family and friends. Of course no trip is complete without passing around some kind of sickness. This year it was the 12-hour stomach bug. We kept wondering each night who was going to get struck next. It passed through the whole extended family.

So, when we got back home to Arizona I was looking through all the pictures I took and realized I didn't take much of most of our activities. Maybe I'm getting older, a bit more relaxed, have four children, and just want to enjoy what's going on - but some things just aren't photo documented. One major event was too busy to worry about the camera so, surprisingly, I don't have one single picture of anyone opening presents Christmas morning. It's really okay by me other than Ella and Ren might feel a bit left out of childhood photos, but probably not. I realized that I did get pictures of all that's most important during the holidays: spending time together hanging out, having fun. Although I don't ever have enough pictures of the fabulous time spent at Nana & Papa's home in Logan, or the great time we had at the sleepover with our cousins Brooke, Curtis, and Clendon. (I've got to get lots more pictures next time.) So, I am missing pictures, but still there's plenty here. It was another very wonderful vacation.








enjoying baby Cody



No comments: