Another day out in the snow. Eric was flying in the air over the jumps. Cole and Ella love to be whipped around too. I had a wonderful time playing with my kids, and Joel captured some great photos. Thanks for playing with us, Joel, Jensen, and Drew! (The others watched us happily from inside the house.)
Eric got like 2 feet of air on that jump! That was super fun. I liked the close up of Jensen and Ella going off the jump and they had a terrified look on their faces. It seriously hasn't snowed since then. It's just waiting for you to visit again, I guess.
1 comment:
Eric got like 2 feet of air on that jump! That was super fun. I liked the close up of Jensen and Ella going off the jump and they had a terrified look on their faces. It seriously hasn't snowed since then. It's just waiting for you to visit again, I guess.
Post a Comment