Jayci and Ella!!! Adorable cousins. Jeni and I had a great time making these little no-sew tu-tus on New Year's Eve. It was a fun craft activity for us to enjoy the girly things. And Ella and Jayci enjoyed them just a much. They had a great time twirling around.We finished the skirts just in time to ring in the new year - or to take care of throwing-up Eric who was one of many in the family who shared the stomach bug that week. He enjoyed it at midnight on top of Nick being out of town at a bowl game. Many fun activities.



(Christmas vacation entries will be coming soon)
1 comment:
Gasp! Soooo cute!
I'm such a sucker for all things frilly.
That being said, I need to know about Ella's headband. . . I'll be needing all of the where to buy it, or how to make it details - please :)
Post a Comment