
Thanksgiving was great this year. We spent it hanging out and eating. It was the first year ever that we cooked the turkey ourselves. Nick was sort of disappointed with the lack of effort it really takes - stick it in the bag, pop it in the oven, and cook it for 5 hours. But it turned out great and the whole meal was delicious. We stayed in Arizona this year and invited our friends, the Tiejen's, over. (Nathan, Kami, Daniel, Kaden, Caleb, and Bryce) Kami was expecting her first girl and she was kind enough to come 2 weeks late so we could have Thanksgiving together. They are a wonderful family and the boys have a blast playing together.
I just love the picture of the kids eating outside - in the warm sunshine. It was a fabulous day. Nick and the boys got together with others in the neighborhood for a morning football game and it was such a beautiful day.
1 comment:
This is SO awesome Julie.. It seriously makes me want to be in Arizona SO bad... I wish I could just live there with you. I love the way you live life.. You're awesome.
Post a Comment