Friday, May 28, 2010

cravings


i'm craving asparagus

it's delicious


it sounds good all the time


and I seriously crave it



and blueberries are getting that way as well



fresh blueberries

and roasted asparagus


drizzled with olive oil, salt, and pepper

then dijon mustard and lemon

(only the asparagus, not blueberries)


it's like the ultimate treat




is that strange?




and it may or may not do weird things to my urine...



but I still love it.


2 comments:

baxtersrus said...

I got a little nervous when I saw "cravings" as the heading. She's not pregnant is she?? Glad to see that's not it! (for your sake :) I have to admit, you did make some delicious asparagus. You'll have to have some fresh out of our garden... if it will finally grow. Chad's been working hard on it, but it takes two years.

Robyn said...

I can guarantee it DOES do weird things to your urine :)

Seriously, you've got to come and visit us - we eat blueberries in bowls like popcorn during the summer after visiting the U-pick farms. They cost next to nothing, are plentiful, sooo good and avaiable readily. Our freezer is always stocked too.

And as for aspargus - um, yhea, we eat it at least once a week. We live for it. Do you broil yours? It's our favorite way - we like them a little crunchy.

TOO DIE FOR!