I wish so bad that I could be there to watch Eric's games, I swear I would be there for every one. That kid's got some natural skills. I love his confidence in calling for the ball and how quickly he gets up field when it's in his hands. I love football!
There's no doubt he's amazing at football, but can he play baseball too? I never saw any videos of him and Cole playing baseball. Did they like that? Were they good? Not that it really matters if they were good, but I'm just curious how it went.
4 comments:
I wish so bad that I could be there to watch Eric's games, I swear I would be there for every one. That kid's got some natural skills. I love his confidence in calling for the ball and how quickly he gets up field when it's in his hands. I love football!
WOW! Eric has natural talent...looks like you have a future of football. Loved the videos!
There's no doubt he's amazing at football, but can he play baseball too? I never saw any videos of him and Cole playing baseball. Did they like that? Were they good? Not that it really matters if they were good, but I'm just curious how it went.
you need to teach him the heisman pose, seriously. eric reminds me so much of Drew.
Post a Comment