Baseball season has ended as well. It was a full season of 1-2 games a week plus 2 practices a week. It was such a fun time. The boys had a great time playing together and looked so adorable in their uniforms. I really enjoyed being at the ball field and cheering them on. What a great way to spend an evening together. Here's a few highlights:


Cole hits it down 3rd base
Cole's hit past 2nd base
Eric hits it past 2nd and Cole comes home
Oops! Eric looks down and misses the pitch...
Eric hits it up toward 2nd base
(notice how much fun the catcher is having)
Eric hits it down 3rd base and makes it to 2nd








2 comments:
Wow, I don't know if you saw my request, but that was a quick response if so.
Both catching! Maybe they have them play all positions, but catching is a pretty big deal. I'm glad to see they're brave enough to get behind the plate. I'm sure Breanne will be itching to teach them some proper technique.
Great hitting from both! that's awesome.
watching your boys play the great american past time brings a tear to my eye. The video of eric looking down and missing that pitch reminds me when I was playing catch at one of my high school practices. I spit and it dribbled out of my mouth and onto my jersey. As I looked down at it my partner chucked one and nailed me right in the chest. The funniness took some of the pain away.
Post a Comment