Thursday, June 3, 2010

just take a nap already



oh, this little man has given up his wonderful sleeping routine. Before he was two Ren went down for a nap everyday from 12:30 - 2:30, and went to bed like clockwork at 8pm sharp. I lived for 8:00. He would lay down in his bed with his gaanken (blanket) and no fussing or fighting. It was wonderful. Why did I think that would never end?

Then he turned two...

and he learned how to climb out of his crib...

Now he isn't tired until 10 or 11 at night. Seriously. I don't even stay up that late. And I won't go into all the details (maybe for another post, another time), but we've tried everything. Believe me. Everything. He thinks he's not tired.

And he thinks he doesn't need a nap. But I'm on to him. I'm figuring him out. Soon (hopefully) we will have a new routine down again.

1 comment:

Mr. Smith said...

I totally thought that was Eric