Friday, October 31, 2008

Ren's first Halloween sucker

This was just too cute! Now before you all rush to tell me Ren shouldn't be eating a sucker... I KNOW. But it is his first Halloween and he was seriously dying to have this sucker - and he LOVED it. He couldn't get enough of it. He was in heaven.







5 comments:

kallina said...

Man, every time you post new pictures of Ren he looks different. I think he looks like Ella on the last one. His wounded army crawl is awesome.

Your halloweens do look pretty sweet, but here it's snowing in the mountains right now, so there.
Joel

baxtersrus said...

He looks so cute! I can't wait to see him and all of you again in a few weeks!!!!!! It's what I'm looking forward to most these days.

Robyn said...

I'd let him have a sucker everyday he looks so dang cute! DARLING!

Generational stitcher said...

Aww who cares, one sucker won't kill him, and besides every kid LOVES having a blue tongue. He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

How is he that big already??? Man, how the time does fly!