Thursday, October 16, 2008

Schnepf Farm

This is our 3rd annual October Queen Creek tradition -
Schnepf Farm.
One place we can go that's 15 minutes from our house for
Fall-time Halloween fun. We love it!


The boys always have to scout out the map and make sure we hit every activity.


Face Painting

Smeared Bat

Pink Pumpkin

the longest slide ever

It was a nice warm afternoon - about 91 degrees - and not crowed at all. Ella rode the airplanes about 15 times at least.


The sling shots were Cole's favorite!
He got really good at hitting the target.




The ever-exciting roller coaster. Yes! - that's Cole and Eric in the front. They rode that about 6 times.





Other favorite activities not pictured: miniature golfing, pig races, petting zoo, corn maze, pumpkin patch, very spooky train ride, dog & frizbee show, cherry slushies, and fireworks. An entire day of adventure.

3 comments:

Jer and Kylie said...

That looks like so much fun.Happy Halloween.

kallina said...

Dang, that place looks sweet. Can I come and play? I love your family, I wish I could get done with school so we could start our family. Stupid school. I'll just have to live vicariously through pictures of your family in the meantime. Hope to see you all soon - Joel

baxtersrus said...

that looks like tons of fun! I wish we lived close so we could play together!