

We had a fabulous Halloween this year. The kids chose their costumes and were quite happy. We had a great time at the ward Trunk-or-treat and carnival on Friday, the school costume parade - I mean... "Literature Parade", and trick-or-treating around the neighborhood with friends on Halloween night. Our neighbors across the street did a haunted house in their garage which sufficiently spooked the kiddos, and we always have to visit the "wolf" house which is completely grossed and creeped out for Halloween. (I'm only okay with this on Halloween night.) The kids ate candy for two straight days and then it was over. After it's all said and done, Halloween is a really fun time.











2 comments:
Man, those pumpkins are awesome! Did you and Nick do all those or what? Cool costumes. I don't know who exactly Cole was, but that mask is sweet! Where are everyone's coats? jk Joel
You are a cute witch, Jul! Darling costumes! Looks like fun...
Post a Comment