Thanksgiving 2009 was a good one. We enjoyed being together as a family and thinking about how very blessed we are. This year we made a thankful turkey and each member of the family wrote what they were thankful for on the feathers. I want to remember what the kids wrote.
Cole (8)
Jesus and God and Church
all of my family members
scriptures
nice yummy food
Eric (6)
Mom and Dad
school
bruthers and my sister
Ella (3)
food and comfortable beds
my family and a great day today
fun and Christmas
Healthy bodies and a good night
Ren (1)
(scribbling)
Nick
10 years being with my best friend
12/22/00 , 5/15/03 , 5/21/06 , 3/24/08
a chance to learn new things every day
Julie
my family, the gospel, and freedom
the outdoors
enjoying and experiencing life
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing. As I was reading your family's thankful lists I was inspired to turn off the worldly music that I was listening to, so thanks for posting positive things, everyone needs a little more of that in life. -Jon
Post a Comment