Friday, November 6, 2009

running errands with Ella

One day Ella and I were heading in to Walmart to buy something important, I'm sure. We walked through the parking lot and across the street in the front of the store. We passed by a car that was waiting - a gangster car with a big guy in the front seat. He was listening to some very loud, booming, gangster-rap song. You know, the kind that makes your heart vibrate and you can hear in all directions... As I was putting Ella in the cart and heading inside she looks at me real sweet and happy and says: "That's a nice song."

she makes me happy :)


3 comments:

baxtersrus said...

I love all your new posts. So fun to see the cute kids I love and miss. Ella looks so grown up and adorable in these pictures! She is such a cutie!

gail said...

Such a sweet post. I have the same feelings about my little Katie. She is my buddy with all the other kids at school. Enjoy all your posts. Gail

kallina said...

Haaa! That is sooo cute! Ella is adorable!