Sunday, November 22, 2009

Schnepf Farms {'09}

It's not October in Arizona unless you spend a day at Schnepf Farms, one of our favorite places to go during the Halloween holidays. This is our fourth year coming, see last year, and it is so much fun. This year we went on a Thursday, I surprised the boys and checked them out of school at lunch time, and we had the whole place to ourselves. The kids ran from ride to ride to ride with no waiting at all. I stuck Ren on the rides with Ella and he had a great time.











5 comments:

Robyn said...

LOVE Ella's dress! I'm a sucker for pathwork.

Jon Smith said...

I love the pictures of Ella sitting on a pumpkin, she's sooo cute. I love how excited all your kids are to get out and experience life, it reminds me of when we were all little kids.

baxtersrus said...

You have such a cute little family, so fun!

kallina said...

How fun! Julie you are such a fun mom. I would have loved to be checked out of school to do something fun at that age. I'm sure they'll always remember that.

Melissa said...

Ella is such a babe! She's the cutest thing ever! And I have to agree with Kalli, I can never remember getting checked out of school early for anything fun, that would have been awesome! How fun are you?!?!? What a happy group of kids you have, and seriously, who can blame them? :)